Samstag, 11. Februar 2023

Huh? Free real estate? Updates?

 Well those HS articles aged like spoilt milk!

Should I delete them? IDK, honestly. They're cringe, not really helpful, and merely regurgitating info you could find anywhere else. OTOH, I at least read other articles and put them in my own words.

Which is an ability often disregarded during the last eight years.

<br>

I was really wondering what I should do with this blog - active Warmachine has left my hobby sphere, and I've...lost touch to other players.

So here's an update on my hobbies: it's basically all Wild Rift and Marvel Snap right now. I have picked up and dropped Legends of Runeterra in the meantime.

I still don't want to let go of this hobby/gamey blog - bc if I can keep a 6-minute diary, I can surely also do a blog post regularly.

Wild Rift is too much of a fk'n science for that, ngl. But Marvel Snap is new, popular, and I have some serious thoughts about a lot of aspects of it.


So... yeah, expect some laid back Calamity Research Snaps in this space. Potentially starting tomorrow, certainly next week. I have a bunch of ground to cover, and I guess I'll start with the stuff that sets it apart.

So see you then. Farewell, and remember that it's all fun and games until Scarlet Snitch flips TVA.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen