In a spur of the moment, I took up working on "the numbers game" again. Not the title, though. ;)
After the break, I'll give you the orders a player can give his locations when activating them.
1) Move Points: Declare any number of points and any location directly connected with this one. If it's a friendly location, deduct that number of points from this location and add them to the points at that location. If it is an enemy location, this is considered an encounter of a size equal to that number of points, and the encountered player chooses his location's reaction.
2) Extort: Roll a CMD check for this location. If it fails, this location riots*. If it succeeds, until this location activates the next time, increase this location's ECO stat by 100% and lower its CMD by one.
3) Chill Out: If this location is in a riot*, roll a CMD check. If it fails, nothing happens. If it succeeds (or is not in a riot), end the riot, and, until this location is next activated, increase this location's ECO by 50% and lower it's ALL by -5/-10/-20. If attacked, it cannot choose the Confront option.
4) Mobilise: Until this location is next activated, increase it's CMD by one and its INC by 10.
5) Suppress Riot: If this location is in a riot*, and more than the Minimum of points is allocated to this location, end the riot.
6) Build [Stuff]: Add a special feature to this location, or increase it's DEF stat by 1.
7) Fight Calamity: If more than the Minimum of points is allocated to this location, stop a Calamity**.
8) Investigate: Proceed one step in discovering a location's secrets.
*Riot: will probably involve lowering ECO, ALL, and attack response options, and only Orders 1, 3, 5, and 7 can be given.
**Calamity: Floods, Fires, you know. However those are going to happen... ;)
So, that's it for now, next I'll probably look at the set-up of a region. Until then, farewell!