Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011

B.A.D. this weekend!

As stated, the first Bruhl Annihilation Days tourney is this Saturday. I've recently done some more testing, especially on the Irusk List, and applied some changes - I switched to cheaper jacks, cut down on the Ironfang Pikemen (one min unit w/ UA is left), and also got myself two Freebooter's Fate miniatures to stand in as Kayazy Eliminators. I'm certain that this 25 pt List has more potential than the Tier 2.


Here's my first list:

Koldun Kommander Alexandra Zerkova (6 WJP)
 - Beast 09 (11)
 - Kodiak (8)
Great Bears of Gallowswood (5)
Greylord Ternion (4)
Battle Mechanics (min) (2)
Wardog (1)

This mainly represents the "take-them-all-on" list I've been playing before the advent of the Howling Wolves Tier. I'm choosing the Kodiak as the second 'Jack because it runs for free, and is cheap at the same time. Beast's purpose is obvious. The Great Bears are there for removal of both hard and multiple infantry, supported by the Ternion.

My second list:

Kommandant Gurvaldt Irusk (6 WJP)
 - Kodiak (8)
 - Marauder (7)
Iron Fang Pikemen (min) (5)
+ Officer & Standart (+2)
Kayazy Eliminators (3)
Man-o-War Drakhun (w/ dismount) (5)
War Dog (1)

This is the finished - meaning "recalibrated" - Irusk list. I still have to try out the Eliminators, but I think that they'll do a fine job (Spd 7! Acrobatics! P&S 15 combo strike +4d6! (with Battle Lust, that is)). Especially the acrobatics part will be an ace up my sleeve. Yeah, you can dedicate 7 points to killing the enemy caster.
Now all that punch necessary is bundled into a sexy three point, two man package. Dear God, they're bound to be outrageous under Vladimir Xp's feat (Spd 10... P&S 18...). I hope they don't dissappoint, for if they don't, I guess I found myself a new favoured unit.

And it's to be expected that, following tomorrow's tournament (we'll probably be only six players... a lot of last-minute dropouts), I'll do and out-of-line M&tM issue. Until then, farewell!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen