Thanks to Bill / Terrainaholic for the inspiration!
• One 25 point army, w/o a Warcaster or mercenaries (trying to
leave a undead infested swamp)
• Count Tzepesci (opposing them)
• Four Spawning Points. They generate d3+2 (or d6?) Risen
during each of the Undead player's control phase. Place them
within 2" of their respective spawning point. These models
act like solos, unless handled via Mob Mind, below.
• Four Gallows Groves. When using Count Tzepesci's special
abilities, the undead player may use them as points of
• Four potential points of exit.
• The escaping player wins when 50% or more of his army leave the
table, or Count Tzepesci is slain. The undead player wins if
those conditions are not met.
• Preferred Terrain: Hills, Water, Forest, the odd ruin.
• Mob Mind: During his maintenance phase, the Undead player may
declare any number of risen that are currently solos to be a
unit, or add any risen that are currently solos to an already
existing unit. When a new unit is formed, one model is
designated to be the leader.
• Points of Exit: When one or more of the escaping player's
models ends their activation within a Point of Exit (a 4"
diameter zone?), he rolls 2d6. On a roll of 5 or less, that
zone is the exit from the swamp. Any model ending it's
activation here may be removed from the table. Each time the
player fails a check-roll, deduct another -2 to all subsequent
• They're coming outta the walls!: The undead player keeps track
of the number of his models that are destroyed/removed from
play. Each time the number exceeds a certain limit, follow the
13 - during the Undead player's next control phase, spawning
points create Mechanithralls instead of Risen.
31 - during the Undead player's next control phase, place a
full unit of "Revenant Crew of the Atramentous" within
Count Tzepesci's CMD.
51 - during the Undead player's next control phase, each spawing point spawns two black banes ghost raiders
• Count Tzepesci:
Stats: as Alexia Ciannor
Abilities: Death Magic (as Alexia, but works on any undead
model), Craft Thrall (as Alexia, but also creates Brute Thralls
when targeting Mechanithralls, and Pistol Wraiths when
targeting Ghost raiders), Empower Undead (target undead
model/unit gains of of the following: Amphibious, Immunity:
Fire, Immunity: Cold, Immunity: Electricity, Immunity:
Corrosion, +1 to all rolls)
Very rough, possibly imbalanced, but yeah, that could be serious fun? Any ideas? I'll see whether I find somebody weird enough to try it.