Samstag, 4. Februar 2012

Oh my benign God...

Privateer Press has announced... naw, not exactly announced. They put up a video on their site giving you an introduction to what's going to come in 2012 and was foreshadowed on NQ #40s back:

Colossals.
At first, that did not jibe with me at all. My heart was screaming "Do not want!", while my mind was all "Would you kindly S.T.F.U.? It's not like you can change it!" I was almost getting GW Apocalypse/Super Heavy Vehicle flashbacks and stress atavisms.


Now that I saw the video, and am back to calm and cool, I once again hear my wallet screaming and begging for mercy. Bloody 'ell, that "Conquest" looks really beautiful, and I will get one. Hopefully rather sooner than later. But I still need the rest of my Khador painted. But I will get one. And when I put it down (you should know that in our community, noone even has a battle engine), my enemies will go blind from the overexposure to SHEER AWESOMENESS.

That could actually make a nice base-lip slogan: "Can't spell awesome without me" ;)

But until that day comes, I'll just keep praying that PP knows what they're doing, and that, just with the BE's, they're doing it right. May our fears of overpowered single supersized models never come true.

Until next time, farewell.

TLDR: Wooohooot! Khador finally got it's super-heavy warjack... and everybody else, including Mercs, does too.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen